Your future coordinating tasks will include:
• Coordination of the overall national effort against addictions
• Maintenance of the national addiction database
• Monitoring and evaluation of the addiction effort
• Ensuring addiction treatment is based on the latest knowledge and best practices
• Developing and planning training activities within the area of addiction and ensuring that the necessary competencies are available
• In charge of the preadmission assessment and for the preparation of assessment criteria
• In charge of information and communication about addiction treatment
• Approving and monitoring private treatment options
• In charge of supervising addiction consultants and key persons
• Developing treatment options for groups we do not currently provide treatment for
• Executive body for cross-sectorial coordination and cooperation
• The conclusion of cooperation agreements with research institutions and other cooperation partners
We are seeking the following qualifications from the future Medical Consultant / Senior Consultant:
• Doctor/Consultant Doctor with strong professional competencies in addiction treatment
• Experience with strategic management and multidisciplinary cooperation
• Is a strong analyst with knowledge of monitoring and evaluation
• Takes responsibility for the organization's economy and quality objectives
• Is good at communicating and can convey complex issues in plain written language to employees
• Is capable of decisive action, is solution-oriented and able to create good cooperative relations both internally and externally
• Preferably has experience with working in a politically controlled organization
• Preferably trilingual (Greenlandic, Danish and English) in writing and voice
In the area of health, we aim to build a culture where everyone has the opportunity to contribute with development and innovation in the organization. Accordingly, it is essential that you are cooperative and are open and friendly towards your colleagues.
Salary and conditions of employment
Salary and conditions of employment, including the right to severance travel and relocation of household effects, will follow the agreement in force between the Government of Greenland and the eligible negotiator concerned at the time of accession.
An unfurnished dwelling can be assigned with the position in accordance with the rules applicable at any time. Rent and deposit are paid in accordance with the rules applicable at any time for the assigned dwelling. The dwelling is tied to the employment relationship and must be vacated upon termination of the employment relationship.
Rent and housing standards may vary depending on the age of the dwelling, the ownership, etc. There may be waiting time for assignment of permanent accommodation and therefore temporary accommodation may be offered, including shared living or hotel apartments, which will be subject to taxation.
If an applicant already lives in a dwelling assigned through employment in the government, the dwelling list number will be transferred to the new employment relationship, and the applicant may retain the already assigned dwelling.
Should you need any further information, please contact: Deputy Minister Lone Nukaaraq Møller at tel. (+299) 34 66 25 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and Medical Consultant, PhD Birgit Niclasen at tel. (+299) 346607 or e-mail email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 15. Februar 2016
Apply for the jobposition here